To set up a patient account, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Users section of the program
- Click on “Create a user” in the Creation box.
Filling in the Patient Information File
In the “Create a User” box, you will see the following fields:
- Title – This field is optional
- First & Last Name – Required. This helps to find a user in the user list and differentiate the data of each patient.
- Gender – This field is optional.
- Birthday – This field is optional.
- Log In & Password – Required. The log in must be unique to the patient. (Tip: we recommend using first.lastname). If you give this information to the patient, they are able to log in to their account outside of your sessions.
- Email – Optional, but advised. This will allow the patients to receive an email reminder on the day of homework, and let them log directly into their account so they don’t need to remember their username and password.